Work Injuries Clinic Miami, Florida
Norland Medical Center is the place to turn when you suffer from a work-related injury. Dr. Victor Krestow is an Expert Medical Advisor (EMA) for the State of Florida Division of Workers’ Compensation, and he will help you recover from your injury and get back to work as quickly and safely as possible.
We work directly with your insurance company to take the hassle and confusion out of getting you the care you need to recover. Our Miami work injury specialist customizes your treatment plan for shorter recovery times and faster healing.
Our workers’ compensation services include:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Instant response to referring physicians
- Timely, comprehensive work status reports
- Concise exam notes and prompt credible reports after the exam
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters, and case managers
Dr. Krestow provides comprehensive medical care to the injured worker, keeping the employer, insurer, and case manager apprised of the treatment plan, progress, and status along the way.
Occupational Medicine Services
Dr. Krestow provides treatment for workers’ compensation cases as well as employment-related testing and physicals, such as:
- DOT exams (federally certified DOT examiner)
- Pre-employment physicals
- Physical therapy
- Drug testing
- Breath alcohol testing
If you have been injured at work and need the expertise of a Miami workers’ compensation doctor, call Norland Medical Center at (305) 652-3614. You may also request an appointment online.