Victor P. Krestow, MD, FAAFP
Board Certified in Family Medicine
Family Medicine Physician In Miami Florida
Dr. Victor P. Krestow is a charter fellow of the American Academy of Family Practice (FAAFP). A diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine, Dr. Krestow has been practicing family medicine in the Miami area since 1968.
Work Related Injuries Expert in Miami, FLorida
As an expert in work-related injuries, Dr. Krestow is a certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) and an Expert Medical Advisor (EMA) for the State of Florida Division of Workers’ Compensation. He also served as the South Florida Medical Director of the FBI from 2001 to 2011.
Prior to moving from New York to Florida, Dr. Krestow served in the US Air Force, as both a Captain and medical officer. He then served in the USAF Reserves. From 1994 to 2002, he was a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Family Medicine and Community Health at the University of Miami School of Medicine. Dr. Krestow is dedicated to providing premier family and occupational medicine to his patients in the North Miami-Dade area.
- MD: State University of New York College of Medicine, Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Clerkship in Medicine: Middlesex Hospital, London, UK, 1960
- Internship and Residency: Johns Hopkins-Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Florida Academy of Family Physicians
- Florida Medical Association
- Dade County Medical Association
- Florida Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine